Video Editor2009 - Present
Warner Bros. Games
Develop, shoot, and edit cutscenes, marketing trailers, and pitch videos
- • Game camera operation and HD footage capture
- • Scene setup within proprietary game engine software
- • Developer Diary preparation, lighting, shooting, and editing
- • 2D and 3D motion graphics; logo animations, text slates, and lower thirds
- • Composite, color correct, output and compress all released video assets
- • Incorporate proper ratings icons (ESRB, USK, PEGI) and legal lines
- • Integrate subtitles and localized VO for international partners
- • Macro scripting in the game engines to support shoots
- • Manage over 25 TB of local data storage for video assets
- • Maintain local game server and game clients with operational builds
- • Compile weekly team reports for directors
Collaborated with in-house animators on “Build It Bigger” (Discovery Science), “Living on
the Moon” (National Geographic) and Smithsonian Museum installations
Produced educational animations aired on the Discovery Channel, History Channel,
WGBH, National Geographic Channel, Animal Planet, and A&E.
Created trade show animations for IDEXX and other companies.
Harvard Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory
Animations for the thirteen part educational series, ‘The Habitable Planet,’ produced
in conjunction with Annenberg Media. Dynamic particle animation “cosmic inflation” for a NASA proposal.