Cinematic Artist2013 - Present
Current editor for the popular 'DevSpeak' series tackling Wildstar's most challenging content including Raids, Warplots, Battlegrounds and Arenas.
- • Edit quality videos in a fast-paced environment
- • Marketing trailers, teasers, promo videos, convention videos, and b-roll for press
- • Shoot and capture HD gameplay footage
- • Camera operator, grip, and moderator for weekly Twitch livestreams
- • Motion grapics for logos, end slates, title cards, and DevSpeak "scribbles"
- • Post-effects editing and color correction
- • Current with ratings regulations for videos (ESRB, PEGI, USK)
- • Submit scripts and videos for localization review
- • Localized VO and subtitle integration for 4 regions
- • Rendering and compression of all localized versions for press and YouTube
- • Improved shot lists using shared Google Spreadsheet
- • In-game camera operation and macro scripting
- • Maintain and update local server and clients with current builds
- • Organize and run group capture sessions with internal and external teams
- • Implemented Mumble and ran the largest group sessions to date (40+ players)
- • Worked directly with IT to solve data storage issues
- • Manage over 30 terabytes of current and archived data
Senior Video Editor2009 - 2013
Warner Bros. Games
Develop, shoot, and edit cutscenes, marketing trailers, and pitch videos
- • Game camera operation and HD footage capture
- • Scene setup within proprietary game engine software
- • Developer Diary preparation, lighting, shooting, and editing
- • 2D and 3D motion graphics; logo animations, text slates, and lower thirds
- • Composite, color correct, output and compress all released video assets
- • Incorporate proper ratings icons (ESRB, USK, PEGI) and legal lines
- • Integrate subtitles and localized VO for international partners
- • Macro scripting in the game engines to support shoots
- • Manage over 25 TB of local data storage for video assets
- • Maintain local game server and game clients with operational builds
- • Compile weekly team reports for directors
Collaborated with in-house animators on “Build It Bigger” (Discovery Science), “Living on
the Moon” (National Geographic) and Smithsonian Museum installations
Produced educational animations aired on the Discovery Channel, History Channel,
WGBH, National Geographic Channel, Animal Planet, and A&E.
Created trade show animations for IDEXX and other companies.
Harvard Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory
Animations for the thirteen part educational series, ‘The Habitable Planet,’ produced
in conjunction with Annenberg Media. Dynamic particle animation “cosmic inflation” for a NASA proposal.