Hi, my name is Sarah Delahanty.
I am currently a Cinematic Artist at NCSOFT well versed in managing, directing, and producing creative brand assets for AAA games from pre- through post-production.
An accomplished Cinematic Artist with 10 years of professional video and animation production experience. From serious gamer to gaming professional, I dove into the gaming industry in 2009 editing gameplay trailers, teasers, show floor videos, pitch videos, press footage, developer diaries, and animating logos for AAA titles.
No stranger to the demands of publishing teams, I tackle all aspects of marketing trailers, teasers, promo videos, convention videos, and b-roll. I plan our team’s schedule and ensure all requests are met.
• Provide creative feedback for publishing assets across multiple titles
• Collaborate with the development, brand, PR and community teams
• Recommend external agencies and direct outsourced projects
• Lead weekly creative reviews for the NCWest creative team
• Write and edit scripts for trailers, feature videos, and DevSpeaks
• Plan and direct non-scripted videos, e.g., developer diaries
• Pipeline management and scheduling of the Cinematic team
• Communicate with Brand, PR and Community teams to plan future requests
• Collect information from development teams to ensure accuracy of visual assets
• Write and review job descriptions for open team positions
• Implementation of JIRA and Confluence as part of our request process
• Organization and upkeep of over 30 TBs of data
• Solve storage, rendering, and system issues with IT
• Maintain and update local server and clients with current builds
• Organize and run group capture sessions with internal and external teams
• Ran Carbine's largest group capture sessions with up to 40 players
• Plan, shoot, and edit HD gameplay trailers in a fast-paced environment
• In-game camera operation and macro scripting
• Mograph design and animation for logos, end slates, title cards
• Post-effects editing and color correction
• Camera operator, grip, and moderator for weekly Twitch livestreams
• Knowledgeable of current ratings regulations (ESRB, PEGI, USK)
• Localize scripts and integrate subtitles for 4 regions
• Rendering and compression of all language versions for press and YouTube
• Improved shot lists using shared Google Spreadsheet
Developed marketing trailers, cutscenes, motion graphics, and corporate videos from development through post-production for across all IP’s, and live and development, including DC Comics’ Infinite Crisis, Dungeons & Dragons Online, The Lord of the Rings Online, and Asheron's Call.
3D animation for Discovery Channel’s "Build It Bigger"
3D and 2D animation and compositing, rigging, lighting, modeling, and texturing primarily for television.
• Motion graphic design and animation for a 13-part multimedia environmental science course produced in conjunction with Annenberg Media, “The Habitable Planet”
• Dynamic 3D particle animation demonstrating “Cosmic Inflation” for a NASA proposal